It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I just don’t see the point of potentially wasting a season with Pep mate? We need another midfielder?
The season not started yet for all we know pep might be happy with what he’s got. We can’t win every season so maybe next summer we splash.

It’s the midfielder that bothers me mate? For the system it’s specialized hence Rodri gets run ragged and Arteta is coping him so is adding Merino to Rice, Jorginho and Partey?
Well Pep gets paid 20m a year and we have a squad so big that senior players are going to be in the stands in two weeks so he better work it out if we need to.

He had ample opportunity to sub Rodri last year, he didnt do it. If he needs Rodri to hold the hands of our starting 11 till the end of every game then we have serious problems and it's not solved by having someone sat on the bench. This forum is crying out for Bruno G like he wouldn't be playing next to Rodri for every game. He's not sitting on the bench to play when Rodri doesn't is he.

Not arsed what Arteta does. He's even worse than Pep for running his starting 11 into the ground and that's why his squad burns out every year. You will forgive me in thinking he's not the best plan to follow.

Maybe,, just maybe, Pep sees how talented McAtee, Bobb, Savinho and Wilson-Esbrand are and actually believes and trusts in them. Just imagine how the media would react to City winning five in a row with a bunch of kids.

The season not started yet for all we know pep might be happy with what he’s got. We can’t win every season so maybe next summer we splash.
If we don’t buy anyone then it will be because he is happy. That said I think we’ll bring one in. Don’t ask me who or which position though.

Maybe,, just maybe, Pep sees how talented McAtee, Bobb, Savinho and Wilson-Esbrand are and actually believes and trusts in them. Just imagine how the media would react to City winning five in a row with a bunch of kids.
Don’t think Wilson Esbrand will ever make it at city unfortunately, he isn’t at our level at all as he can’t defend he is a LWB and doesn’t fit our system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.