It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

can play RB/RCB as well. but dont think we would unless Kyle fucks off.
Time will tell but keeping Walker has turned out to be one of our weaker decisions in past windows. Really wished he left for Saudi this summer, barely got any pace left which is all he offers bar physicality.

Time will tell but keeping Walker has turned out to be one of our weaker decisions in past windows. Really wished he left for Saudi this summer, barely got any pace left which is all he offers bar physicality.
wouldn't go that far personally, but probably time sooner rather than later.

Last year of his contract, localish, proven goal scorer, would sit on the bench though?
More likely the treatment table, they would have to bring one in exclusively for him

Would sustain an injury that puts him out for 6 months putting down the pen after signing the contract

Joking aside I think there was a player in there a few years back but not sure if the injuries have finished him off. Has one of the best jumps on him, won every header at the Etihad a few seasons back and back then could finish well but confidence looks shot

Where did I say I wanted them to leave? Read what I said ffs.
OK, but you believe they will leave!

Not easy getting players off the books without taking a huge hit

Cancelo and Philips may still turn it around, Nunes I just don't think is good enough but he may prove me wrong.

Hahahaha just flicked it on to ITV and that dullard pougatch says we are going for a break but after we’ll look at the key players on both sides immediately camera pans to rashford then Haaland deary me rashford a key player..

can play RB/RCB as well. but dont think we would unless Kyle fucks off.
yea i think chalobah will be a bargain for £25m to someone while at the same time palace ask around £65m for guehi which is madness, nowhere near worth it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.