It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Do you get the logic that he's a 28 year old professional playing for the greatest team in the world? He has 2 years left on his contract. No one is proposing he stay beyond that. He can live that lifestyle over the next 50+ years, but he can never play in a squad like this ever again once he leaves. How's that for a different perspective? Just saying...
I get the logic, doesn’t mean much though , we’re all different and I suspect he sees it differently. We’ll see hopefully I’m wrong, happens a lot so there’s that to hang on to.

His mrs will want o be closer to her mum imo mate? Or family at least as obviously being the wife or girlfriend of a footballer will mean a lot of time that he’s away so when it’s the first child she will want her nearest and dearest around imo.
a nice house in alderley edge would be perfect, lovely school ryders(i think its called) perfect : )

I get the logic, doesn’t mean much though , we’re all different and I suspect he sees it differently. We’ll see hopefully I’m wrong, happens a lot so there’s that to hang on to.
I get the whole Barca being a life time dream of his and such and I do believe that if given the chance Bernardo would go for it, but I'm not buying the whole PSG, Real Madrid nonsense, because that's what it is, utter nonsense. Bernardo would only leave us early for Barca. I am 100% convinced of that. And since they are pressed for money and look to be bringing in Gundo over the Summer I see Bernardo being here with us at least another year. JMO

Do you get the logic that he's a 28 year old professional playing for the greatest team in the world? He has 2 years left on his contract. No one is proposing he stay beyond that. He can live that lifestyle over the next 50+ years, but he can never play in a squad like this ever again once he leaves. How's that for a different perspective? Just saying...
What relevance is the team he is playing for. Bernardo has never once said a bad word about the club.

He isn't leaving City for professional reasons (well not as far as we know anyway) its simply a personal choice for him and his family. By all accounts that is the key driver here. You think his missus or her family give a shit about Bernardo playing for City or Barcelona at a footballing level, I don't.

I get the whole Barca being a life time dream of his and such and I do believe that if given the chance Bernardo would go for it, but I'm not buying the whole PSG, Real Madrid nonsense, because that's what it is, utter nonsense. Bernardo would only leave us early for Barca. I am 100% convinced of that. And since they are pressed for money and look to be bringing in Gundo over the Summer I see Bernardo being here with us at least another year. JMO
Exactly this. He can go there in 2 years, for free :). Then, MAYBE they will be able to afford him (wages), now, not a chance, IMO. He would still play there for a few years and live there for whatever amount of years he pleases after :). Losing Bernardo and Gundo in one window would be a bit of a disaster for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.