It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Remember this.

No **** out there had any idea whatsoever we were signing Akanji.

Not the ITKs, not the Romanos, Lees, Ornsteins or any twitter speculaters.

Nor Ortega. Alvarez. Gomes. Dias etc etc.

The deals just happened and hit the news a day or two before the process.

Just because there is a lack of rumour and speculation, doesn't mean incoming players aren't being worked on or maybe even at more advanced stages, pending departures.
At last someone talking sense I applaud you lol

0% chance they’d let him go for less than £100m. Easily one of the best young forwards in the world. Mudryk 88m, Darwin 85m, Antony 82m. Rodrygo with a blindfold is twice the player of any of them

Well if we were going g to spend 100m we would of paid the buyout of Bruno which fits perfectly into our team as a 6/8

Paul Hurst-Times: Ivan Toney is available for £30m this summer, although there are no reports of a move to Man City.

Hahaha am looking at 70m max if we interested and with the options we already have not a chance we in for him for that ridiculous fee
No offence, but I think Rodrigo costs at least as much as Alvarez. Who is an even better player?

Small club mentality this summer. McAtee and O’Rielly?…what a drop off.
Uncertainty with the manager, the charges? Whatever the factors, it will be the determining factor this season.
Europe is a write off and It is Arsenal’s title to lose.
Anyone with an other opinion is simply thinking with the heart.
Evans misses from the spot as City win Community Shield

Toney seems to have too much ego to accept a rotation role I reckon. Would be great if £30m is the price tag. But he’d not play many games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.