It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Doubt Madrid would let him go for less than his €175m (£150m) release clause, and I doubt we would be willing to pay that. Absolutely incredible player though. Normally I’d say we don’t need any more wingers, but Rodrygo is the one player I’d make an exception for and make room for. Would take him over Kvaratskhelia, Leao etc any day of the week
If they want him gone they will have to take less. Transfermarket says he is worth 110 million. There isnt anybody out there that would pay 150 for him in my opinion. I don’t think us or PSG would pony 150 up. It just doesn’t make financial sense.

Hahaha am looking at 70m max if we interested and with the options we already have not a chance we in for him for that ridiculous fee
0% chance they’d let him go for less than £100m. Easily one of the best young forwards in the world. Mudryk 88m, Darwin 85m, Antony 82m. Rodrygo with a blindfold is twice the player of any of them

0% chance they’d let him go for less than £100m. Easily one of the best young forwards in the world. Mudryk 88m, Darwin 85m, Antony 82m. Rodrygo with a blindfold is twice the player of any of them

Seen something mentioned last week that we wanted €100m for him

110 million euros apparently is what they'd want. That was a couple days a go from Marca

% chance they’d let him go for less than £100m. Easily one of the best young forwards in the world. Mudryk 88m, Darwin 85m, Antony 82m. Rodrygo with a blindfold is twice the player of any of them
Darwin plays with a blindfold

Doubt Madrid would let him go for less than his €175m (£150m) release clause, and I doubt we would be willing to pay that. Absolutely incredible player though. Normally I’d say we don’t need any more wingers, but Rodrygo is the one player I’d make an exception for and make room for. Would take him over Kvaratskhelia, Leao etc any day of the week
RODRYGO over Kvara???
You clearly have a preference. We do not need to argue it. You prefer Rodrygo and it is okay, I understand but Kvara is ahead of Rydrogo.

Last edited:
Looking at the midfield though, whilst it is looking likely we won't get a back up for Rodri, I still look at the attacking midfield options and see that we are going to be hoping for one big last hurrah from Kev and hope Foden replicates last seasons form.

None of the other options have that many goals or assists in them. Even Bernardo - whilst a scorer of important goals - isn't a great goalscorer or assistant.

The wide areas I am not concerned about at all, it's supplying them though.
Bobb or McAtee could certainly fill that hole if needed. Bobb played on the wing for the youth setup until they moved him infield and he absolutely flourished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.