It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sigh.... Mario Cortegana is another top Madrid source they are forcing him out

"Rodrigo is fond of the Premier League and Guardiola"

"That being the case, the Brazilian's future will remain up in the air. Although it has been confirmed in his inner circle that he wants to continue playing for the Santiago Bernabéu team, none of this guarantees that he will be able to continue. Firstly, because Ancelotti now has a good number of forwards and could consider using one of them. His playing time will be reduced and this is something that could eventually cause problems."

Although the player's desire is to stay, for the Merengues it could be a key opportunity.

Mario Cortegana offers the latest on the rumours that place the Brazilian from Real Madrid at Manchester City this summer

Hope so! World class talent that could easily play across the front 3 positions?

All this smoke is coming from Madrid paid people! They'd love to get rid of Rodrigo for a today sum!

They do want him gone both top tier Madrid journalists now pushing the story. That means it's come from Perez. He's got his shiny new toy so he wants to get rid of the old one.

Hope so! World class talent that could easily play across the front 3 positions?

He can but for the money city would pay he'd want to be a starter. So where does he start he's much better on the left than right, so he'd take Grealish starting spot. You've also got Doku , bobb, savio.

I know we need to replace KDB too longterm but I'd love for that to be Grealish.

And to replace KDB and Kovocic with Grealish and Foden.

And eventually replace Walker with someone young, fast, built, tough, skillful, smart and with a more moderately sized willy.

Eg.
...............Ederson................
Akanji ..Dias Ake ..Gvardiol
...................Rodri.................
Savio Grealish Foden Doku
................Haaland...............
I hope Pep replaces KDB with Musiala, Kvara, Wirtz or maybe Rodrygo if we can not get any of the first 3 I mentioned. An actual world class talent/player that will create/ assist/ goals/vision/talent and brain to try fill the KDB role. It's lovely at the top and I want us to stay there and we will do it by replacing world class with world class. Matter of fact, if the former are unattainable, I would rather see Bobb/Echeverri/Xavi or Pedro Goncalves step into that role.

E.g
Akanji ..Dias Ake ..Gvardiol

...................Rodri.................

Savio Wirtz/Musiala Foden Doku

....................Haaland.....................

Last edited:
Doubt Madrid would let him go for less than his €175m (£150m) release clause, and I doubt we would be willing to pay that. Absolutely incredible player though. Normally I’d say we don’t need any more wingers, but Rodrygo is the one player I’d make an exception for and make room for. Would take him over Kvaratskhelia, Leao etc any day of the week

They do want him gone both top tier Madrid journalists now pushing the story. That means it's come from Perez. He's got his shiny new toy so he wants to get rid of the old one.

If we ain't interested surprised we don't tell one of the Manchester reporters we don't want him? Or maybe we do?

He can but for the money city would pay he'd want to be a starter. So where does he start he's much better on the left than right, so he'd take Grealish starting spot. You've also got Doku , bobb, savio.

Yep and why I feel we not interested in him! Can he play the 6 and 8 role?

Doubt Madrid would let him go for less than his €175m (£150m) release clause, and I doubt we would be willing to pay that. Absolutely incredible player though. Normally I’d say we don’t need any more wingers, but Rodrygo is the one player I’d make an exception for and make room for. Would take him over Kvaratskhelia, Leao etc any day of the week

Hahaha am looking at 70m max if we interested and with the options we already have not a chance we in for him for that ridiculous fee

Yep and why I feel we not interested in him! Can he play the 6 and 8 role?

Only thinking I have is maybe Grealish injuries last season and if its flared up again before the community shield that has changed our thinking. If we are interested.

Oscar won’t be a starter mate imo but lots of bench game time, league cup etc? Savio we don’t know how he’ll be season one but it would be a long term signing as well? Bernardo likely gone next season? Grealish if he has the same season as last? Other big teams seem to cope and we have a shit Tom of games again next season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.