It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

O'Reilly and Perrone won't start games to let Rodri or other midfielders rest. They will probably be come on in the last 10mins if they stay
i can't believe somebody even suggesting that, pep won't even trust kovacic to play as 6 aka the most important position and u want academy players take that responsibility

Every year we have the same conversations. Every year some want to splash out, some want to promote academy players, some believe we are seriously weaker, others insist we are not. I cannot think of a season in the last five when this hasn't been the case. We have lost Alvarez. We have gained Savinho. Not much has changed.

Ah right, at least it confirms cash is there and was encouraging what Pep said about a second type striker and possible midfielder

Do you ever follow, Stefan? He’s on here but I’m not sure of his name. Maybe Projectriver.
He’s Slbsn on twitter.
A finance expert, he said City are in great shape, they could’ve afforded Mbappe.
So either it is a change of manager or anticipation of sanctions?
Why would you improve the stadium and not the team?
Confident of going to the Bernabeu and getting a result with this squad?
No reason for it to be like this, but if you flag it up, you’re a rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.