It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

That’s not Haaland

“Data on the Operation in Progress150+ 20 ---->70+10 <----“

I mean considering the 150+20 has the outward arrows and it’s a Madrid account that would mean we are paying 150+20 for one of their players? 70+10 for one of ours. So you’d assume itd be one of their world stars?

I mean considering the 150+20 has the outward arrows and it’s a Madrid account that would mean we are paying 150+20 for one of their players? 70+10 for one of ours. So you’d assume itd be one of their world stars?

Or they are buying 20 of our players for 150, and we are buying 10 of theirs for 70.

RM know we are one of their biggest rivals in the CL and when buying top, young, international talent also, so i can't see us selling them any of our top players to them.

They couldn't afford to buy Rodri, Haaland or Gvardiol anyway and why would we want to make them better, it makes no sense.

Random suggestion but what about Jonathan David. Available for 30 million euros due to his club having financial difficulties? 19 goals last season
A good shout, i would like him, not sure he'd like his role tho
spurs and the arse are sniffing around too apparently.

I'm sure some deluded Real Madrid fans think Perez can sell their now deadwood Rodrygo for a hugely inflated fee and at the same time fool "the stupid Sheikhs drowning in dirty oil money" and sign Gvardiol from us at a discount but this is not Fifa and we are living in the real world. We might not agree with every move the club makes, but the last thing we need to worry about is if our club is run by idiots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.