It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Is it another loan deal or are they actually considering to buy him?
We need him off our books ASAP
loan with buy option i guess. Everton is in a bad situation. I don't expect that they have money to buy up front. i guess that it is the best we can get from here.

Have we got in touch with Merino? Real Sociedad wanted 30m and Arsenal bid was rejected. It might be possible for him to consider to play a squad member role if we offer a better wage at his age. We can offer Matheus Nunes or some kids as a loan option or part of a swap deal. (Nothing against Matheus but I personally think that La Liga style suits him better). He can play as a 8 with Rodri or a double 6 in absent of Rodri.

Plus it feels good of beating Arsenal!
Tbh apart from that goal against Germany he didn’t really do anything to merit coming here .

Tbh apart from that goal against Germany he didn’t really do anything to merit coming here .
I think that Merino did a lot of build up work and was very important to the way Spain played when he subbed on. He is a true midfielder who can play deep. We talked about too many attacking midfielders here in this thread but really we need to get a central midfielder who is willing to do the behind the scene work rather than contributing G/A. Plus he was quite good in the final. I quite like the way he moves off the ball. he is not expensive. happy to come to PL. At his age it is easier to ask him to fulfill a squad player role.

Don't expect us to panic and go out and buy for the sake of it cos of Bobbs injury unless it's a season ending injury which reports suggest 3 months buying someone to replace bobb will only hamper his development when he returns. Just expect a squad player to come in to replace alvarez.

The quietest window ever from us, very very strange, and it looks like staying that way. I just don't understand why we'd be leaving it this late to buy players now, so I personally think we're done

There are two weeks left of the window. We have bought players late before.
We have two to move on as well. It will all click into place.

According to Sam Lee(I know),City not in for a big signing in midfield because we have enough bodies apparently.
He says only thing that might be possible is a Sergio Gomez type signing that’s not expected to play much.

According to Sam Lee(I know),City not in for a big signing in midfield because we have enough bodies apparently.
He says only thing that might be possible is a Sergio Gomez type signing that’s not expected to play much.
yesterday there was different talk

There are two weeks left of the window. We have bought players late before.
We have two to move on as well. It will all click into place.
Phillips looks like he’s sorted to Ipswich, we won’t struggle to move on Perrone, and good old Cancelo - well we know we will shift him eventually, even if we have to take it up the arse again from Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.