It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

According to Sam Lee(I know),City not in for a big signing in midfield because we have enough bodies apparently.
He says only thing that might be possible is a Sergio Gomez type signing that’s not expected to play much.
As you say at start, Sam fucking Lee.

Of course we will sign a couple of players, absolutely no doubt whatsoever.

Fully expecting a couple of moves to be made now. Bobb injury, Phillips going out in loan and would expect Cancelo to go too to open the space. Could actually be an exciting final week/deadline day for us for a change :)

Personally, and knowing Txiki’s love of a clause, I’d expect us to do Eze pretty quickly to give us an extra body across the front players. Then we will take a bit more time finding the midfielder that can cover Rodders, still got sneaky feeling we might try and go for Kimmich.
The problem with signing someone to cover Rodri is that they have to be alright with being a bench player or it means dropping an attacking midfielder to accommodate someone next to Rodri. It’s a difficult one

Going for Eze would be terrible for Oscar Bobb. This was my fear… the stars had aligned for him, his opportunity had presented itself. Now it gets slammed shut with no guarantee of opening back up again. We don’t need another attacking midfielder, we need a 6/8.

With these kids, it’s very rarely about their actual ability. They all have ability. It’s mainly about opportunity. And that’s why I’m so depressed about the Bobb injury. His chance was here, it was now. No guarantee those stars align again…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.