It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Zubimendi is an interesting one he’s rejected Liverpool,Arsenal and Barca to stay at his club. Would be interesting to see if we can convince him to move.

Zubimendi is an interesting one he’s rejected Liverpool,Arsenal and Barca to stay at his club. Would be interesting to see if we can convince him to move.
We have something that all three don't have - Pep
But i doubt we will try for him - he looks dead set at staying at Sociedad and i read that Liverpool will try again, so i doubt we will enter wage bidding war

A while ago were reports coming out of Spain the only English club he’d leave for was City.

Pretty sure he was bought with the intention of being the rotation piece anyway. Really great squad player to have, mind.
Squad player here and play important games or changing room 2 for Chelsea.

Great signing as he gets it.

I’d prioritise signing a solid 6/8 over a CAM, although I understand we want both. We have so much versatility, McAtee can certainly help and Bobb hopefully will be back by the new year?

Also Nico can play a small part in cup games and be on the bench.

Would rather go all out for a Bruno/Kimmich/Zumba and then all out next year for a top class CAM ie. Witrz/Muisala

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.