It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I agree with you. I don’t like signing Eze at all, for many reasons. Just not what we need.

If Eze plays on the left, then Doku ends up getting more minutes on the right, at Bobb’s expense. If Eze plays centrally, then it opens up Foden to be used on the wing again, at least until KDB is of no use to us, again affecting Bobb’s development and again not getting the best out of Foden. We do not need any more players that play in any of the wide areas. We literally have Bobb, Savinho, Grealish, Doku, Bernardo and Foden that can play there. We don’t need Eze.

I’d genuinely rather just sign a back-up striker on a season-long loan, leaving the wingers as they are and not having to factor in false 9s. Then of course sign a 6/8 too. I much prefer that to the problems I see occurring from adding Eze to the squad.

If we’re not serious about Bobb and/or McAtee, then sign Eze. But know that it could begin the process of them going down the Palmer route and not the Foden one.

Eze fits Peps perfect player description in attack, the interview he did on a Spanish tv show I still bring it up because after that we have non stop targeted dribblers who take on their man and dribblers in midfield who progress with the ball.

Eze fits all those qualities. Pep said in that interview dribblers are the most important player

Maybe Zubimendi wasnt convinced by the dippers? Or they wouldnt pay the clause in one go and tried to negotiate payment terms?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.