It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I disagree, we aren’t signing a bench player, we will have a truckload of games this season and we want someone first rate that can also play in other positions. My example of Kimmich, he would cover right back too or could play alongside Rodders as well. I understand what you mean but it’s a squad game nowadays.
I agree it’s a squad game, but the best players always start the biggest games. It’s one of the main reasons why Alvarez is leaving, as he was never going to start ahead of haaland in those big finals. Rodri will always start in those games as well.

Kimmich will want to start every big game, which means we have to drop a midfielder or walker.

Zubimendi and Eze would be two quality additions in the areas needed.

Time for Txixi to get his jumper dry cleaned.

I disagree. Zubimendi yes, Eze, no not in my opinion.

I don't think there is much in the rumoured interest either. I think we were interested last year, but ended up signing Doku, and imo it ended there. I think people are still carrying that into this season and putting two and two together with Alvarez leaving. I'd rather see a basic striker than yet another hybrid winger midfielder, of which we have so many. All of which are better than Eze. Apart from arguably Grealish whonwould be most impacted by that signing.

Genuinely rather McAtee gets a proper shot than signing Eze
I agree. My concern is that we end up with another palmer situation. Why don’t we just give Mcatee a chance and save ourselves 60m. I honestly think he will end up being a better player than Eze.

For me Eze doesn’t start ahead of anyone right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.