It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

City briefing nothing new.

They have also (like Haaland) been cautious to always play down our chances and always cite Real Madrid.

As of today, no Madrid bid, no discussions with Dortmund, just the claims from Madrid sources.

City haven't pulled out.
It was never in doubt bud, he will be our player soon enough :)

They have also (like Haaland) been cautious to always play down our chances and always cite Real Madrid.

As of today, no Madrid bid, no discussions with Dortmund, just the claims from Madrid sources.

City haven't pulled out.
Cheers TH, as always a post of sense and good reason, fuck the hyperbole on social media

You are enjoying knowing how to post GIFs these days, aren't you ;)

Gifs that don’t show up in Tapatalk

giphy.gif

City haven't pulled out.
I don't think they ever claimed they had anything wrapped with Dortmund, just that Bellingham has chosen them over us. and if that's true then I'd rather we do pull out to be honest

I don't think they ever claimed they had anything wrapped with Dortmund, just that Bellingham has chosen them over us. and if that's true then I'd rather we do pull out to be honest

i`ve seen now this morning that Marca claim now its only Jude has an agreement over personal terms? Well so do we as well and also Madrid have no agreement with Dortmund yet either so this has some distance to run.

Surely The key point is Berger saying City have walked away. So we must not fancy entertaining a pissing contest all summer with Madrid.

We can have personal terms agreed but now if Real are at the table we probably CBA and will look elsewhere.

Surely The key point is Berger saying City have walked away. So we must not fancy entertaining a pissing contest all summer with Madrid.

We can have personal terms agreed but now if Real are at the table we probably CBA and will look elsewhere.

Does it not seem though that they are all reacting to the one same journo?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.