It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

agree, like him, but be a poor move for him with him wanting to get in the Argentina squad etc
If nothing makes sense we will go without. Haaland will play the majority. We have an abundance of world class players that can play false nine and then the EDS.

I think Gundo being one of the two signings makes a huge difference and we won’t panic anymore.

So what? he still out sprints every opposition attacking player + when going forward he puts the fear of god into any left back in the League.
At some point that will stop being true and it’ll be sudden. He doesn’t have the brain to compensate and so will be a liability. We just don’t know whether that’ll be this season, the next or after his contract expires.

Why though? Plenty of CFG links. I'd imagine it to be way more likely than we're getting references from Girona, who wanted him this summer, than Postecoglou, who works for another PL side?

I've just not seen anything majorly concrete on Kyogo other than a couple of tweets from sources that don't have too much weight. And Sam Lee also mentioned going and watching an old game of said player this morning to see what kind of player he is. He was watching Kyogo live a few weeks ago vs City?

I might be reaching, just not sure where the Kyogo certainty has come from haha.
Isnt a good move for him to take, starter at lazio, wants to make the argentina squad and just got surprise call up, a bit part role here would be daft to take. Sam wasnt at the Celtic game either he was still in Manchester.

Maybe they will take the easy way out and only take in Gundo.. and be done with it then. I think the DM and striker market will be better next summer and maybe the sport lead side feels the same way really. Postpone it for a season cos maybe they cant see clear candidates really and Gundo has given them this "chance".

If nothing makes sense we will go without. Haaland will play the majority. We have an abundance of world class players that can play false nine and then the EDS.

I think Gundo being one of the two signings makes a huge difference and we won’t panic anymore.
yeah doesnt sound nailed on it'll be Kyogo. can see it being Gundo and done tbh

I was absolutely on board when I saw that 'City are interested in Kyogo' tweet until I saw that he will be out for a few months. An odd move IMO if he is indeed going to be injured for probably 1/4 of the time we will want him for. Great player though and in other circumstances I would be happy to see him at City. I also feel like having a decent East Asian player is good for any top club.
Possibly out for 4 months and 29 years old? Can’t see it….

Kyogo is excellent at the level he's playing at but it's very hard to tell if he could make the step up.

Personally I feel if he was up to it then Ange would have had him at Spurs already either last summer or this.

Of course it won't be as simple as that, but generally I'd have concerns he's good enough for a top 8 side let alone title holders who'll be challenging again.

I'll trust Pep's judgement obviously!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.