It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Kyogo is excellent at the level he's playing at but it's very hard to tell if he could make the step up.

Personally I feel if he was up to it then Ange would have had him at Spurs already either last summer or this.

Of course it won't be as simple as that, but generally I'd have concerns he's good enough for a top 8 side let alone title holders who'll be challenging again.

I'll trust Pep's judgement obviously!
He’s 29 if he were good enough to step up it would have happened by now. He’s a 1 in2 goals scorer in a pub league.

Kyogo is excellent at the level he's playing at but it's very hard to tell if he could make the step up.

Personally I feel if he was up to it then Ange would have had him at Spurs already either last summer or this.

Of course it won't be as simple as that, but generally I'd have concerns he's good enough for a top 8 side let alone title holders who'll be challenging again.

I'll trust Pep's judgement obviously!

I’ve only watched him a handful of times for Celtic but it’s obvious he has an absolutely incredible football brain, top level technique, great movement and his finishing is seriously impressive.

Also has the best 1990 hair since 1990 so on that basis alone, I’m all for it.

Fish Fishing Sticker by Sticky Baits
Who's the bird?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.