It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I feel a little for Nunes. He's a brilliant player in his own right but just hasn't had a run of games to show it. Maybe that's because Pep doesn't trust him, or because he can't determine his best position, but it wouldn't surprise me if he goes elsewhere and shines.

Gundo is still one of the best midfielders in the world, so his arrival will restrict Nunes further. But I do think he'll shine if given a run of games.
I’m not sure what it is with Nunes. There’s a player in there somewhere. He’s top when he gets the ball and runs. He just doesn’t seem to be able to stitch it all together.

I’m not sure what it is with Nunes. There’s a player in there somewhere. He’s top when he gets the ball and runs. He just doesn’t seem to be able to stitch it all together.
He gives us something completely different than all the other midfielders , bursting long runs ,breaking the lines , quick .

Got to have more ways to skin a rabbit in ya squad , think he will have a decent season.

Scouting department has had it a bit easy this year:

•Savinho from Troyes (through Girona)
•Re-sign our treble winning captain
•Look to sign Kyogo because he scored against us in preseason.

Gundo seemingly relied on Pep-Gundo contact and Ange/Lillo helped with Kyogo. Lazy buggers them scouts.

In place of who mate? Dont get me wrong, i`m all for it but someone in them areas has to go? Jack maybe?

I honestly don't know , but something is happening at Madrid. They are pushing him out, the pep being a fan of him is known in Brazil as well. Vini plays left , mbappe wants to play left and Rodrygo's best position is left wing, one has to go

I honestly don't know , but something is happening at Madrid. They are pushing him out, the pep being a fan of him is known in Brazil as well. Vini plays left , mbappe wants to play left and Rodrygo's best position is left wing, one has to go

Well we will be cash rich next summer wont we? KDB may go so hopefully we chase Wirtz as well so could be some superstar players arriving next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.