It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

A very harsh statement, but i am sure if Nunes leaves, KDB, Grealish and Foden will be after the 670 minutes, not to mention Bobb,O`Reilly and McAtee. Gundo does nothing for us but take up a foreign spot and block youth, he is MLS standard now.
Gundo "MLS standard" is an extraordinarly inappropriate remark, presumably intended to be derogatory. What possible justification can there be for that description?

Anyway, back to the batshit stories on transfers... another nothing story on Rodrygo anyone?

The only way I could see this happening is if it was at a price we couldn't refuse, with Grealish returning to Villa for less than half of what we paid.

A very harsh statement, but i am sure if Nunes leaves, KDB, Grealish and Foden will be after the 670 minutes, not to mention Bobb,O`Reilly and McAtee. Gundo does nothing for us but take up a foreign spot and block youth, he is MLS standard now.
No chance, absolutely nothing to lose with the re signing of Gundo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.