It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

A very harsh statement, but i am sure if Nunes leaves, KDB, Grealish and Foden will be after the 670 minutes, not to mention Bobb,O`Reilly and McAtee. Gundo does nothing for us but take up a foreign spot and block youth, he is MLS standard now.
Absolute fucking bollocks. Fucking MLS standard, as McEnroe would shout ‘YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!!’.

Is a risk going without a back up striker, as Haaland cannot play the full season even with no injuries.

I’d be surprised if we did not go in for someone.

GK - great depth
Defence - possibly 1 short but with flexibility of the CB’s and formation we play I expect us to be fine.
Midfield - Good options (obvious drop from Rodri but is what it is
AM and Wing - Lots of options on here especially when Bobb is back
Forward - Haaland (the best) and then a big tactical shift.

Pep’s literally left a door open for Raz with those quotes.

I’d be furious if we took him back. Not compatible to bringing Gundogan back whatsoever.

Pep’s literally left a door open for Raz with those quotes.

I’d be furious if we took him back. Not compatible to bringing Gundogan back whatsoever.
Think he was trying to be as diplomatic as he could be.

There’s no chance whatsoever we will entertain bringing him back.
Save your ire for something more worthy.

A very harsh statement, but i am sure if Nunes leaves, KDB, Grealish and Foden will be after the 670 minutes, not to mention Bobb,O`Reilly and McAtee. Gundo does nothing for us but take up a foreign spot and block youth, he is MLS standard now.

What an idiot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.