It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Wouldn't say stronger Alvarez hasn't been replaced. More games to play this season as well.

Guess we'll see. Nowt I can do about it so guess if Pep is happy I have to be lol.
From this time last year we’ve lost Alvarez.
We’ve gained Savinho and Gundogan a fit KDB. Seem to have adapted the system to get more out of Lewis. Kovacic has kicked on, more opportunity to use Bernardo central, more opportunity to rest Rodri.Bobb looks ready even if he’s out until December.
So from where I see it a fair bit stronger.

Yet that is not what happened to Foden, Palmer or Bobb
Well Lewis was played at the expense of Cancelo.

Foden generally had plenty of game time, two seasons ago he was getting a bit less than was expected but that was largely because in the first half of the season he was suffering from a foot injury and in the second half of the season appendicitis.

Palmer had an injury just as he was breaking through and then was a bit unlucky because we were on a run for the treble.

Bobb was getting game time at Grealish's expense last season.

From this time last year we’ve lost Alvarez.
We’ve gained Savinho and Gundogan a fit KDB. Seem to have adapted the system to get more out of Lewis. Kovacic has kicked on, more opportunity to use Bernardo central, more opportunity to rest Rodri.Bobb looks ready even if he’s out until December.
So from where I see it a fair bit stronger.
Unfortunately I don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.