It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He certainly does. I think we're 1 or 2 light especially with extra Champions League games & that stupid Club World Cup.

I think big names like Bruno G in was reliant and players leaving? Bobb has probably made people have a rethink as well with his quality shining through and Rico has done really well at right back? Bernardo staying as well as KDB has put an end to any big name signings and Foden has still to get going this season, same with Stones, Walker and Rodri.

I think next season will be massive for that. I can see it being Bernardo and/or Kev last year maybe. They will want to bring in world class to replace I.e. wirtz or musiala. I can also see a shakeup in defence with walker going and maybe a shock one of the centre halves. Again world class needed to replace.
We must have a 600m war chest for next season lol

We've been saving for 2 years now.

Musiala and Wirtz fuck it ha.

Does not work like that, you only have so many minutes, the reason Pep plays with a small squad it stops disharmony among the players, and he gives game time to experience before youth every time.
Yes he likes a small squad and harmony but he is also ruthless
Of course it works like that !
If we had an absolute gem in the reserves a world beater ,KDB or whoever would be benched in an instant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.