It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

A very harsh statement, but i am sure if Nunes leaves, KDB, Grealish and Foden will be after the 670 minutes, not to mention Bobb,O`Reilly and McAtee. Gundo does nothing for us but take up a foreign spot and block youth, he is MLS standard now.
Fuckin hell one of the worst takes I’ve ever seen on here. Even Tevez city wouldn’t come out with something like that.

Let’s see how good Palmer is this year
Re Bobb he got injured so we won’t know yet
Foden is an established player and had to fight for his place verses a PRIME Gundogan KDB and Silva
Yes he still played lots of minutes
I think you missed my point, look at their ages, for me they are all top class players, but they all came through very slowly because of experience. i do not think Foden has played his first choice position for the last 2 years.

I have my reasons mate. No backup striker, aging players, more games and personally I think bar Kev we were fortunate with injuries last season.

Anyway City are back tomorrow :)
Haaland out for ten games? Stones out injured frequently, doku out injured 4 a while, ederson missing a couple of times, how were we lucky?

I think you missed my point, look at their ages, for me they are all top class players, but they all came through very slowly because of experience. i do not think Foden has played his first choice position for the last 2 years.
Apart from most of the back end of last season while Bernardo played on 5he right. I’d say being the player of the year Foden was in a position that he was best suited to.

He's literally the best midfielder we have outside of KDB so if he's MLS standard then we should sell the entire squad.
No sorry that is a generalization is he the best tackler, is he the best passer, is he the best dribbler, is he the fastest or hardest working, has he the most assists, or goals, Alvarez had 19 goals and 13 assists despite playing deep last season, Foden had 27 goals 12 assists. All players have their niche, so if you think he is the best, what at?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.