It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

No sorry that is a generalization is he the best tackler, is he the best passer, is he the best dribbler, is he the fastest or hardest working, has he the most assists, or goals, Alvarez had 19 goals and 13 assists despite playing deep last season, Foden had 27 goals 12 assists. All players have their niche, so if you think he is the best, what at?
Passing, tackling, ball rotation, breaking down moves and setting up quick counters, oh and reliable goal scorer. A majestic footballer

A very harsh statement, but i am sure if Nunes leaves, KDB, Grealish and Foden will be after the 670 minutes, not to mention Bobb,O`Reilly and McAtee. Gundo does nothing for us but take up a foreign spot and block youth, he is MLS standard now.
Comical take. You're talking about one of the best midfielders in La Liga last season and a starter for the German national team. None of those young guys are even in his stratosphere of talent and experience.

Passing, tackling, ball rotation, breaking down moves and setting up quick counters, oh and reliable goal scorer. A majestic footballer
I`ll give you majestic footballer, it is something you do not lose, and in his prime he was one of the best in the world.The rest is pure conjecture.

Comical take. You're talking about one of the best midfielders in La Liga last season and a starter for the German national team. None of those young guys are even in his stratosphere of talent and experience.
One of the best in La Liga, yet they allow him to leave on a free, admittedly that does not tell the full story, but it does suggest they do not value him as much as you do.

One of the best in La Liga, yet they allow him to leave on a free, admittedly that does not tell the full story, but it does suggest they do not value him as much as you do.
Ah yes because barca is the shining light which everybody should look to when it comes to running a club

I`ll give you majestic footballer, it is something you do not lose, and in his prime he was one of the best in the world.The rest is pure conjecture.
Is it fuck conjecture you patronising fool. I saw every game he played for City, he was Barcelonas best player last season and in la Liga team of the season last season, played every game for Germany in the euros. All facts, none of its conjecture. Whether you are a Blue, that’s conjecture

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.