It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

That's just wacky.
It's the pits, stop it

MACABRE AND IMAGINATION: WARNER BROS STUDIO STORE-PENELOPE PITSTOP-9 INCH  BEAN PLUSH-RACING GEAR-GOOGLES-HAT-LONG HAIR-NEW/TAGS-1999

With Pep saying he thinks it'll be it for the squad, barring injuries or market opportunities, I wonder if Kov getting a knock would change anything? Not in terms of a midfielder, but pushing for Kyogo/young striker. Don't particularly think we need it, but wonder if it may prompt Pep to ask.

With Pep saying he thinks it'll be it for the squad, barring injuries or market opportunities, I wonder if Kov getting a knock would change anything? Not in terms of a midfielder, but pushing for Kyogo/young striker. Don't particularly think we need it, but wonder if it may prompt Pep to ask.
I would tbh, false 9 was great for what it was.

I thought it was telling that he actually said market opportunities or tactical option?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.