It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not sure we need anyone else. If Haaland sits it out, we’re probably just as effective reverting to a false nine, especially now that Gundogan has returned. The only thing missing is someone who can track opposition runners from midfield back into our final third.
Hope Kov isn't out for a period of time, he's the man

Hope Kov isn't out for a period of time, he's the man
Played the full game last week and 90 today, when had we taken our chances in the first half, he could have been off after 60. We all know he likes to play to find his rhythm, but as a side we need to be ruthless so as to preserve his fitness deep into the season.

The only thing missing is someone who can track opposition runners from midfield back into our final third.
Did we sell Walker? If not, then he is that person. Last I checked, Walker is still our player and he was chilling comfortably on our bench.
Now that we have Savio, Walker has no need to go up further the pitch.

Did we sell Walker? If not, then he is that person. Last I checked, Walker is still our player and he was chilling comfortably on our bench.
Now that we have Savio, Walker has no need to go up further the pitch.
Walker can certainly do it if the runner is coming from his side or is close enough to cover. However, if the runner is coming from the centre or toward our left, that is where we can be short. It’s the risk we choose to run, and we only have one Walker.

I know this sounds wacky as hell but if Haaland was out I'd be tempted to play Rodri up front. Imagine him holding up the balls for others to run onto. And his shot is fierce.

Thank you Pep. Any time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.