It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think we have a better squad than Arsenal. They’re an injury to Odergaard/Saka/either CB away from a big drop off.

We won the league without KDB last season and have readded Gundogan.

Liverpool are fine apart from defensive cover, so they need few injuries there. Their midfield and forward depth is fine.
Yea I do agree, think we are a body or 2 light but I agree we have a better squad

The narrative of sating how small and dainty our squad of is really just boring now

It's been 3 years, and we've won everything, so just let it go, this is what Pep and the club wants

Yea I do agree, think we are a body or 2 light but I agree we have a better squad

The narrative of sating how small and dainty our squad of is really just boring now

It's been 3 years, and we've won everything, so just let it go, this is what Pep and the club wants
I think there’s a reasonable chance of us getting someone in for a small fee or loan as a back up forward.

Stones coming on as a 6 before Nunes told him he wasn’t going to get much game time.

I think there’s a reasonable chance of us getting someone in for a small fee or loan as a back up forward.

Stones coming on as a 6 before Nunes told him he wasn’t going to get much game time.
Stones is a miles better player than Nunes. Doesn’t matter whether he plays in midfield or defence. Stones is one of the best players in the world.

Problem we might run into with the amount of games this season is we have a few players in the squad with major roles that have injury issues.

Stones is a miles better player than Nunes. Doesn’t matter whether he plays in midfield or defence. Stones is one of the best players in the world.

Stones is one of the best in the world when fit. That's the problem he can't stay fit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.