It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

With our incomings this season we have gotta hope that we don’t get any injuries to key players and tbh not bringing in cover for Haaland could cost us this season as will no cover for Rodri as we have ready lost kova who acted as cover for Rodri .

With our incomings this season we have gotta hope that we don’t get any injuries to key players and tbh not bringing in cover for Haaland could cost us this season as will no cover for Rodri as we have ready lost kova who acted as cover for Rodri .
Kova was minor

But do you put that down to the uncertainty of the manager/ and or the charges. Can’t take a year off.
Madrid have been super proactive. You stand still, you go backwards.
We got the manager of all managers, but i think the club is sleepwalking.
Why would the club sleep walk do our owners look like people that don’t know what they are doing?. Probably think we have enough and players that might make us better aren’t available. Nothing more complicated than that. We are the best team in Europe, getting better isn’t easy, but I think we have.

Gundogan.

You’re kind of deluded here. We haven’t flexed our financial muscle in a while. It was nip and tuck last year. They have had a better window. You’ve got to be objective.
^plant...LMFAO

We haven't lost Kova. Are we outright making shit up now?

A very harsh statement, but i am sure if Nunes leaves, KDB, Grealish and Foden will be after the 670 minutes, not to mention Bobb,O`Reilly and McAtee. Gundo does nothing for us but take up a foreign spot and block youth, he is MLS standard now.
Top chance creator and assists last season in La Liga. Not bad for an MLS standard player.

Our depth is comparable to Arsenal's and Liverpools

Having a small squad with versatile players is the new "2 players for every position" that everyone talked about a few years ago

Arsenal are still going with Havertz up top, Liverpool relying on an injury prone Jota with only Nunes who looks like Slot has no interest in

It's all good man, Savinho looks a star and Gundogan is a goalscorer and knows the club

Our depth is comparable to Arsenal's and Liverpools

Having a small squad with versatile players is the new "2 players for every position" that everyone talked about a few years ago

Arsenal are still going with Havertz up top, Liverpool relying on an injury prone Jota with only Nunes who looks like Slot has no interest in

It's all good man, Savinho looks a star and Gundogan is a goalscorer and knows the club
I think we have a better squad than Arsenal. They’re an injury to Odergaard/Saka/either CB away from a big drop off.

We won the league without KDB last season and have readded Gundogan.

Liverpool are fine apart from defensive cover, so they need few injuries there. Their midfield and forward depth is fine.

Whatever. I want us to spend, Arsenal are all set, I think the next week will decide where the title is going. We need two in, one at a mimimum. If we don’t spend, you have to ask why.
The next week will decide the title?!.....seriously LOL!!!

You’re kind of deluded here. We haven’t flexed our financial muscle in a while. It was nip and tuck last year. They have had a better window. You’ve got to be objective.
We bought Gvardiol last season & Erling the year before, two of the best young players in the World, that's us buying the best when it was needed!
We've also brought in Savinho and have Echeverri coming in January. Add those to Foden, Lewis, Bobb, Doku etc and you'll see the young talent keeps coming!

Despite the clamour for signings, there isn't the same value in the market this summer & very few who could come in and start and with only Alvarez leaving, there isn't much room in the squad anyway.

I agree with others and think we're waiting for Wirtz, preferrably for me, or Musiala next summer.

I would deffo be looking for a forward replacement for Alvarez this week tho, but not Toney!!

As for the arse having a better window, we'll see, but i still don't think they're better than us. The way to play against them hasn't changed, you have to stop Saka & Martinelli to stand a chance, something we've done well recently!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.