It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Ferguson is the player I was told about off my close and trusted contact at city, they very rarely give me info on transfers, it’s usually the usual trivia stuff like injuries and the treatment table news, but they have told me in the past about one transfer which was Akanji before it hit the press,

And they told me about this Ferguson news 3 weeks ago now, but they were struggling to reach an agreement on a fee, I have said numerous times on here in recent weeks that we were at a standstill interns of agreeing a fee on this potential new striker,

Ferguson is the player I was told about off my close and trusted contact at city, they very rarely give me info on transfers, it’s usually the usual trivia stuff like injuries and the treatment table news, but they have told me in the past about one transfer which was Akanji before it hit the press,

And they told me about this Ferguson news 3 weeks ago now, but they were struggling to reach an agreement on a fee, I have said numerous times on here in recent weeks that we were at a standstill interns of agreeing a fee on this potential new striker,

That’s interesting, in the mean time Brighton have spent a fortune on players

My guess is City might wait until January and see how Echeverri affects the squad dynamics. He is an attacking midfielder that gets plenty of goals and can play as a striker or false nine if required. He might already be good enough for a few games for City.

without counting nunes, if we keep one of o reilly, josh wilson-esbrand or kabouré we have a 23 man squad. If we dont keep none we have a 22 man squad, thats the size pep wants it

Ofcourse some people will only highlighting Philips and Nunes to point out how fucking idiotic and failure our club management was. Ignoring about Haaland, Gvardiol, Alvarez, Akanji, Ortega and other successful deals in past three years.

Our club management is not perfect and is allowed to have some mistake as long they still deliver results ie major throphy for the club in the end. Some people act like we are winning fuck all like the rags for five years or so FFS.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.