It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

For which players though? Ferguson probably not best served being back up (plus fuck negotiations with Brighton) and Brentford are trying to facilitate Toney to Saudi/Chelsea, reducing any chances of Mbuemo etc leaving.

For which players though? Ferguson probably not best served being back up (plus fuck negotiations with Brighton) and Brentford are trying to facilitate Toney to Saudi/Chelsea, reducing any chances of Mbuemo etc leaving.
Ferguson is a backup now tbf, Brighton just signed a 4th CF last week. Just depends on the injury for me, but like him as a player.

Neither makes sense to me. The profile we are supposedly looking for is a striker that is happy to be backup but isn’t so shit that it’s pointless.

Neither Toney nor Ferguson (you’d assume it’s those two) fit that profile. Both would surely want to be playing.

Plus, I feel the price of both players is more than what we’d be willing to pay for a backup. It’s not like other positions where players are competing. There is no competing with Haaland. You are backup and need to be happy with it.

Doesn’t add up imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.