It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Don’t think there’s anyone out there good enough to take minutes off Savio/Bobb(when he’s back)/Doku. Run the False 9. KDB Foden and to lesser extents Bernardo and Grealish can play it. God knows maybe even Savio could do it

we probably win the net spend trophy this season as cannot see another club coming close maybe Palace if they sell Guehi for a record fee and dont spend shit of that fee...

wonder how media will spin it into that others still unable to compete with City spending. at what point will media say that with the Arteta spending, Ten Hag spending year on year they need to deliver a big trophy? because if we don not win the league that will be a huge underperformance for media, but if Arse finishes 4th or rags 6th there wont be much media reaction despite their spending...
City need money for huge 115 fine

Neither club has a player that we should be looking at IMO

I'd rather be a striker short than go anywhere near Toney, and Ferguson is no where near good enough

Other than those two, I can't think of a striker at those clubs that would be happy playing 2nd fiddle to Haaland

Ferguson is a backup now tbf, Brighton just signed a 4th CF last week. Just depends on the injury for me, but like him as a player.

Yeah I think he's really talented - would say he'd be above Welbeck in their pecking order but get he's behind Pedro & Rutter. Just can't see it unless Brighton would accept a low fee - sure he was being touted as daft money last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.