It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yeah I think he's really talented - would say he'd be above Welbeck in their pecking order but get he's behind Pedro & Rutter. Just can't see it unless Brighton would accept a low fee - sure he was being touted as daft money last year.
Seen 50-70 so far.. so safe to say no one knows.

pedro might be a shout if they are going to go with rutter as the first choice striker and ferguson as back up

Would be shocked if we were interested in Toney.

Ferguson does make sense. He's down the pecking order at Brighton now and an asset they'd probably like to cash in on. Again, I can't see it getting done purely based on the fees they seem to recoup and the way we do business generally.

From his perspective he's joining a club where he can play in the top competitions and that will not keep him if he's unhappy. He'll get 20-30 minutes most weeks plus will start a fair few across all competitions so he's probably going to feature as much as he was at Brighton. His style of play is similar to Haaland so it's a natural replacement.

Brighton seem to play Pedro as the 10 behind Welbeck (Rutter likely to take over as the season progresses) and Ferguson is probably 3rd/4th choice for that spot now.

Seen 50-70 so far.. so safe to say no one knows.
For a player that only has one position and will only play in that position when Haaland doesn’t. Would be a poor use of funds and is why I don’t think we’ll buy anyone unless we find someone that’s good enough and happy to be backup and is available for no more than about 30 or 40 million. I just don’t see it, other than buying from South America again like the last two times with Jesus and Alvarez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.