It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Txiki likely be there in Switzerland at the CL draw, he wont have time today to deal with transfers. he travels back tomorrow morning I guess then takes bit of siesta. I think we just run out of enough time to bring a striker tomorrow. if we had just one more day after but window closes too soon.
:)

Txiki likely be there in Switzerland at the CL draw, he wont have time today to deal with transfers. he travels back tomorrow morning I guess then takes bit of siesta. I think we just run out of enough time to bring a striker tomorrow. if we had just one more day after but window closes too soon.
:)
If only somebody invented a device where you could talk and video call people in different countries..

Which ever way it is dressed up, we are a striker light. It is ok saying Gundogan can do it etc. Just last Saturday if Haaland had got an early injury, when Foden had the eartha kitts. There wasn't an attacking threat on the bench. You move Gundogan, Foden (when fit) Bobb (when fit), De Bruyne to false 9 that weakens the team. Much like we suffered when Kompany left, Laporte got injured early season, so we played Fernandinho at centre back and weakened the whole unit.
Some on here will continue to relentlessly argue with you on this obvious point...

Some on here will continue to relentlessly argue with you on this obvious point...
Or just accept that the right player wasn’t available for whatever reason and we decided to trust in what we have until the right player does become available.
Think we may be learning our lesson when it comes to buying players that don’t fit.

Which ever way it is dressed up, we are a striker light. It is ok saying Gundogan can do it etc. Just last Saturday if Haaland had got an early injury, when Foden had the eartha kitts. There wasn't an attacking threat on the bench. You move Gundogan, Foden (when fit) Bobb (when fit), De Bruyne to false 9 that weakens the team. Much like we suffered when Kompany left, Laporte got injured early season, so we played Fernandinho at centre back and weakened the whole unit.
We've won league's playing the false nine. We've won league's with just one striker. Pep knows how to shuffle the pack.

Surely you should know that by now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.