It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I can stomach 20m for the icelandic youngster. 6'1, good movement, 19 years old so there's clear upside there, if he doesn't work out he should be able to be moved for an alright amount afterwards. Young and trained by city is a premium

The guy from Celtic, 5'7, 29 years old will be 30 during the season...he's maxed out development wise. This is money we spend and it's gone. Would he perform that much better as a backup to be worth that?

Or just accept that the right player wasn’t available for whatever reason and we decided to trust in what we have until the right player does become available.
Think we may be learning our lesson when it comes to buying players that don’t fit.
I accept it. I'll back the side from the first whistle to the last like I always do.

But I still find it hard to believe we couldn't find someone to fill this role adequately and at an acceptable price...JMO

I accept it. I'll back the side from the first whistle to the last like I always do.

But I still find it hard to believe we couldn't find someone to fill this role adequately and at an acceptable price...JMO
I’d have preferred to see us bring in someone to take the strain from Haaland but guess it’s not an easy a deal to make when it comes to the crunch.

I can stomach 20m for the icelandic youngster. 6'1, good movement, 19 years old so there's clear upside there, if he doesn't work out he should be able to be moved for an alright amount afterwards. Young and trained by city is a premium.
100%...

I’d have preferred to see us bring in someone to take the strain from Haaland but guess it’s not an easy a deal to make when it comes to the crunch.
It's looking that way.
I love the way we've looked tactics-wise since the first pre-season game with all the youngsters through last weekend's game with Ipswich. Watching us revert to a false 9 system when Haaland isn't playing is going to give me gonorrhea...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.