It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The club and ownership again relying on Pep’s brilliance to try and win the trophies. Good luck when Pep has gone!! Plus filling the North Stand. I don’t care what Pep might say publicly, but he has not been supported in this transfer window. I wonder why???

The club and ownership again relying on Pep’s brilliance to try and win the trophies. Good luck when Pep has gone!! Plus filling the North Stand. I don’t care what Pep might say publicly, but he has not been supported in this transfer window. I wonder why???

Because the positions we want will be a bench player! If you look at our squad it's fine.

Huge problem when he will be gone. I don’t understand non-stop message that „the board is happy (especially in terms of signing Alvarez replacement)” etc. Every club would at least try to cover this position. „In Pep we trust” when City is not participating in transfer window at all. Selling Nunes and signing decent forward should have been an absolute must this window and now, hopefully not, we will have Phillips 2.0 situation. I will be more than happy if in January the club would go to the market to sell Nunes and sign a good forward.

Gundogan and Savinho is plenty of support.

Add Bobb to that and it’s basically 3 new signings.

I had a thought last night, that this eternal controversy over us being a player (or two) light going into the season, is perhaps too regular to be chance, too obvious to be oversight. Opportunity is found in adversity. Artists often do their best work under artificial constraints. Fringe players will be eying up opportunities to play - perhaps out of position. The managerial side and players will have to come up with solutions, and always be ready to think outside the box or change things around.

I think it's possibly part of the managerial recipe for a Pep @ MCFC season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.