It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’m not sure we end up buying a winger these are the only names I can think of and don’t see any really.

Fati
Chiesa
Diaby
Goncalves
Mitoma
Nico Williams
Gnoto
Olise

Considering this summer is expected to be a big one with a few ins and outs, we aren't being linked with loads the way we have in the past.

There's Bellingham which now seems unlikely.

Kovatic, which seems likely and sensible considering Chelsea will be looking to offload players. But a bit underwhelming. Spoiled I know.

Gvardiol links gone very quiet and seems unlikely now since they've said he's not moving?

Any other links seem to be the odd mention on aggregators and then never get mentioned again. Are there any concrete links worth getting excited about? At the end of the day I trust the club at this point, but I do like a bit of giddy transfer speculation.
The silence on Bellingham and Gvardiol makes me feel very confident on both.

Bye Kalvin
giphy.gif

I’m not sure we end up buying a winger these are the only names I can think of and don’t see any really.

Fati
Chiesa
Diaby
Goncalves
Mitoma
Nico Williams
Gnoto
Olise
Mitoma looks decent, wouldn’t go near the others
No chance of these…..
but sadio mane leaving Bayern Munich, cheap, good at finishing, good at pressing, would kill the dippers!
That lad at Napoli is top class, but a bit too similar to grealish
Asensio is on a free, not top class but a decent squad player

Mitoma looks decent, wouldn’t go near the others
No chance of these…..
but sadio mane leaving Bayern Munich, cheap, good at finishing, good at pressing, would kill the dippers!
That lad at Napoli is top class, but a bit too similar to grealish
Asensio is on a free, not top class but a decent squad player
Asensio adds nothing we don´t already have.We need some pace next to Haaland.

Bellingham or Rice
Mac Allister depending on Gundo & Bernardo
Gvardiol
Guerreiro on a free

That would make a good summer window imo and player changes are inevitable this summer and I think Pep also wants changes to freshen things up again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.