It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Bobb ain't replacing Bernie pal.
I wasn't speaking as a direct replacement, even though he is a similar type of player. I am not sure that Bernardo is replaceable - he is a unique combination of skill and work ethic.

We always look at the squad as a whole and there are opportunities for Foden and Grealish to play more centrally, alongside Kev, Rodri and potential newcomers. In that position, they are the potential Bernardo replacements. That creates opportunity in the wide areas, where someone like Bobb can be used in a similar way to Grealish and Mahrez now, as an addition to the attacking lineup. He has the ability to beat an opponent, maintain possession and find a key pass. It opens up a more regular role for Alvarez too.

Barcelona reference & Still Gundo, Bernie, Laporte, Cancelo, reference.
Barca would need to shift big wages to accomodate the above
I can only think FDJ, I really fancy Rice so hope I'm wrong but then Philips and Palmer could be a trade there.
Really? You fancy Rice over FDJ? ..not sarcasm, genuine question. Seems a few others are of a similar persuasion, so I’m wondering if I’m missing something, but I just don’t see a £100m player.

Barcelona reference & Still Gundo, Bernie, Laporte, Cancelo, reference.
Barca would need to shift big wages to accomodate the above
I can only think FDJ, I really fancy Rice so hope I'm wrong but then Philips and Palmer could be a trade there.
Gundo is free, but Bernie+Laporte+Cancelo = 160m, realistically.
I would be happy to accept Frenkie, but surely they would still have to give us some money? Unless it's Fati+Frenkie.

I would still hope to sign Rice and make a deal involving Kalvin. We have the money, so it's about time we spend it. If we lose the above players, that's some major losses, so we needed to replace these guys accordingly.

Bernardo thread, Summer '22:

Nah, what looks goofy is you constantly repeating twitter shite as though you have some special access to what's gonna happen. You were wrong a year ago and you know fuck all this year, so pipe down son.

Ignore him mate, another bitter opposition fan - along to derail the forum. Pityful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.