It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Unless Paris come in for Bernardo he won't be going anywhere.

Barca cannot afford him, and to be honest, every team outside of Real Madrid and Paris in Europe can't afford him.

We're not going to budge on €60/€70m euros, no chance.

Either that or else they really have no idea what they're watching. The best is when someone insists on slagging off a player who is universally rated with no points of substance other than "not for me" or "not good enough for us".

There's always the random troll to consider too...

Not for me, this post.

Fati available for 30 million euros wow. Barca are having a fire sale to try and get Messi accepting low offers for some players.
He is not. Barca asking for at least 70 million. That's why Wolves are offering 30m + Neves.

Gundo is free, but Bernie+Laporte+Cancelo = 160m, realistically.
I would be happy to accept Frenkie, but surely they would still have to give us some money? Unless it's Fati+Frenkie.

I would still hope to sign Rice and make a deal involving Kalvin. We have the money, so it's about time we spend it. If we lose the above players, that's some major losses, so we needed to replace these guys accordingly.
I’d be amazed if we got £120m from them, let alone £160m

I’d be amazed if we got £120m from them, let alone £160m
We need to value our players. The 120 valuations would be what, 60 for Bernie and 30 each for Laporte/Cancelo?
Meanwhile, Barcelona values Fati at 70m, a 20-year-old who can't get in their team/can't stay fit. Laughable. We need to look at the price of potential replacements. We are not a charity, and we need to show it. I remember when teams used to think we were willing to overpay for players. This perception has now changed, and that's what we need to do with our sales now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.