It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’d rather Bernardo stays but wouldn’t be against a swap deal for Hakimi. Can play right back and left back.

Lads - we all love Manchester, and will defend it to the hills, but Paris is considered one of the greatest cities in the world for a reason. And one of its undisputed cultural capitals.

There are parts of it that are pretty fucking ugly and riddled with crime, of course, but given the salary PSG will be paying him I don’t imagine he’d be spending much time in those areas.

And for his wife, who is a model, it’s one of the centres of the global fashion industry.

He’s been with us six years, and has been an exceptional player in that time - instrumental in winning four League Titles, an FA Cup, a whole bunch of League Cups, our centurions season, the domestic treble - and with another potential treble on the cards this season.

He’s earned the right to play where he wants - and if this season goes to plan, he’ll have won the lot with us. Mission accomplished.

He’d probably see that as the ideal way to say goodbye to City and the fans he’s built a connection with - and who could really argue with that.

Paris is a great place to live if you’re a multi-millionaire - personally I’d prefer Madrid or Barcelona, but anyone claiming it’s a shit option if you’ve got that sort of money is (I suspect) lying to themselves!

I hope this summer is the time to resolve the Bernardo issue. Sell players who don't want to be here and sign players who want to come here.

I hope this summer is the time to resolve the Bernardo issue. Sell players who don't want to be here and sign players who want to come here.
Has Bernardo ever publicly said he wants out?

I have heard he is leaving for at least 3 seasons, I have only ever heard Pep wants players who wants to be here, I have seen the likes of Cancelo jettisoned like next doors cat shit over their fence and Pep say his talents are unique

Peps probably loving this upcoming transfer window if Gundogan and Bernardo leave , we are getting two midfielders and midfield is Peps favourite position. Two new midfielders for Pep to coach, two new projects

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.