It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sounds like the Arse are gonna back Arteta with £200m plus in the market for at least Rice & Caceido, we need to keep well ahead of the competition so i hope we go with worldie players ourselves this summer. Arent Rice and Caceido two similar though to plash £170m ish on two DM`s?

Two quality players with the mentality of winning nothing will they make the difference when it matters?

Long story short, it's very similar. The highest point in Manchester today will be 15°C, in Paris 17°C. It perfectly demonstrates the small difference between the two. For me, Paris only looks good in the movies, and I would choose to live in Manchester every time. Each to their own, I guess.

I'd put my life savings on the food being on a completely different level to any city in England.

For that reason alone I'd prefer to live there.

Two quality players with the mentality of winning nothing will they make the difference when it matters?
One is 24,the other 21,both learning their trade in teams that will never genuinely challenge for the prizes.Both have proven their ability and both are now earning moves because of their individual strength and mentality.

What had Rodri won prior to his arrival?

even if he leave, he has been magnificent player for the club, eternal gratitude for what he has done to our club and how he behaved as a top-notch professional.

Bernardo doesn't need to justify to anyone what he wants to do ffs. Conversations about weather and geographical distance from Lisbon is just nonsense.

If he wants to live in Paris, get a big 5yr contract on huge wages and play with his pal Mbappe then good luck to him.

The only sticking point for me is PSG themselves. Proper toxic culture around the entire club.

But like you say, if he fancies that challenge then fair play to him. He owes nobody any explanation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.