It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’d be raging if we sold a player to Spurs for anything less than +25% of the market value. The Levy / Kane sketch is surely etched into the minds of our decision makers and they won’t forget it?

Personally, I simply wouldn’t deal with that cockroach Levy. Don’t answer the phone.

Then our lads are worth north of 100M because they are serial winners for the best club in world footabll. Who is Cucurella? Who is Fofana? what have they done? What have they won and what team did they win it for?
I really hate it when they disrepect City like this, always trying to cheapskate us and low ball us for our world class players, with a training of a world class, once in a generation manager!

Some talk that they might offload Cucurella in the summer… he’s not done well there. I did wonder whether Chelsea were already talking to Potter when they jumped in to sign Cucurella?

Some talk that they might offload Cucurella in the summer… he’s not done well there. I did wonder whether Chelsea were already talking to Potter when they jumped in to sign Cucurella?
I’m sure he’s well pleased with the decision he made (or his agent/Bloom made)!

That said, and as good as Ake has been, I’d still take him as a out and out FB option.

I’m sure he’s well pleased with the decision he made (or his agent/Bloom made)!

That said, and as good as Ake has been, I’d still take him as a out and out FB option.
Im not sure I would have him over Ake......Cucurella is better going forward but Ake has improved in this area....Ake is hands down the better defender and I think that is more important....Ake is also a leader and very level headed with a fantastic attitude......things that Pep really values as well..

Cucurella can go elsewhere for me

Im not sure I would have him over Ake......Cucurella is better going forward but Ake has improved in this area....Ake is hands down the better defender and I think that is more important....Ake is also a leader and very level headed with a fantastic attitude......things that Pep really values as well..

Cucurella can go elsewhere for me
I don’t disagree tbh.. I just think a proper attacking FB option, wouldn’t be a bad addition and Cucurella at Brighton certainly was that.

I don’t disagree tbh.. I just think a proper attacking FB option, wouldn’t be a bad addition and Cucurella at Brighton certainly was that.
His stats were shit attacking wise at Brighton. 1 goal 1 assist last season. His replacement Estupinan, has 1 goal 7 assists this season. PL only stats. He has 2 assists for Chelsea, they are poor numbers for someone who's not great defensively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.