It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

What is amazing to me is how absolutely wrong people are about our transfer strategy. Haaland and Grealish are exceptions, I suppose, because things get out, but Alvarez, Ake, Akanji, Gomez, Perrone……they were all out of the blue. I love how good our team is at keeping things quiet

Last edited:
His stats were shit attacking wise at Brighton. 1 goal 1 assist last season. His replacement Estupinan, has 1 goal 7 assists this season. PL only stats. He has 2 assists for Chelsea, they are poor numbers for someone who's not great defensively.
I know he had poor stats, I remember that
being quoted when we we’re linked with him… but assists are only assists if they’re finished off, and we may have better players to do that than Brighton had. He got in good positions and there’s a reason we were willing to pay up to £50m for him 9months ago. I just think there’s a good player there and all I said, was I wouldn’t be against it. Given Chelsea’s position we may get him for circa £40m and we we’re certainly willing to pay that less than a year ago.

Im not sure I would have him over Ake......Cucurella is better going forward but Ake has improved in this area....Ake is hands down the better defender and I think that is more important....Ake is also a leader and very level headed with a fantastic attitude......things that Pep really values as well..

Cucurella can go elsewhere for me
Also, allegedly Nathan has the poise of an apex predator and the face of a kindly woodland creature, whereas Cucurella looks like Coco the clown!

Paris is a great place to live if you’re a multi-millionaire - personally I’d prefer Madrid or Barcelona, but anyone claiming it’s a shit option if you’ve got that sort of money is (I suspect) lying to themselves!

As is anyone (especially some twat on Twitter) who is saying Bernardo wants to go to Paris for the climate or to be closer to Portugal. For the rest, you are right, of course.

All this Paris is a shithole or not chat is very dull, and completely irrelevant. If he wants to go and we get an offer that meets our valuation then fine. I hope we can keep him but will not begrudge his move. We've let plenty of great players go and managed just fine. It's not like Ian Dowie leaving Palace to go closer to family then taking the Charlton job so it's irrelevant really where he ends up, as long as it isn't another English club!

Paris is a shithole though.

All this Paris is a shithole or not chat is very dull, and completely irrelevant. If he wants to go and we get an offer that meets our valuation then fine. I hope we can keep him but will not begrudge his move. We've let plenty of great players go and managed just fine. It's not like Ian Dowie leaving Palace to go closer to family then taking the Charlton job so it's irrelevant really where he ends up, as long as it isn't another English club!

Paris is a shithole though.

Was amazed when we went. We got off the train, saw the Tower then quickly fucked off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.