It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think he keeps giving the same response to keep the Mrs happy. Probably wants to stay in manc until he can go back to benfica free as a bird. Needs to go home and blame city for the high valuation and lack of suitors. All the man wants is a quiet life with John the dog and a brew -:)
He looks absolutely knackered and has done for sometime, maybe he like his Mrs wants a quieter life, if he gets that Champs League medal, he has won it all!

I think he keeps giving the same response to keep the Mrs happy. Probably wants to stay in manc until he can go back to benfica free as a bird. Needs to go home and blame city for the high valuation and lack of suitors. All the man wants is a quiet life with John the dog and a brew -:)
It is a curious case isn't it... He absolutely loves the team, manager and the club. His celebration when he scored vs Bayern and Madrid was just pure passion and runs like a mad man whenever he is picked. At the same time, he wants to leave and doesn't even try to hide it.

Bernado offers so much he truly is a world class player. Unbelievable both out wide and in the middle. Do we need to replace him with two players? Or do we see Alvarez get his minutes out wide and just replace him with a solid midfield option.

Bernado offers so much he truly is a world class player. Unbelievable both out wide and in the middle. Do we need to replace him with two players? Or do we see Alvarez get his minutes out wide and just replace him with a solid midfield option.
I have thought for a while, and still think, the nearest player I have seen to Bernardo, for playing in the middle or wide, for energy, for finishing is Foden.Don't kow what we'll do but wouldn't be surprised if Foden got Bernardo's minutes and we bring in somebody young for Fodens minutes and or Alverez gets more minutes.and games.

He is a strange one… he’s given that stock answer for the last 2 windows and yet he’s still here and performing with the emotion and passion, he showed against Madrid!

I love the guy and I pray he stays, but if he does go, then we want market value… being as he’s one of the best in the world, with a host of trophies, then that has to be circa 80-100m and not the shite that Barca think they can get him for.
I can't work him out. The raw emotion he showed when scoring & the graft & guile he puts into every game belies his "We'll see in the summer" narrative...

He must be the consummate professional. Desperately wants to leave, but is still willing to run himself into the ground & spill blood in the name of the club you wanna leave. What a guy!

HOWEVER, business is business, & if we were to happen across Bernardo on our CL travels, you can sure bet we'll be on the receiving end of what he produced against Real. :-/

Fuck that! Keep his price high & let him leave on a free after we've had his best years. The UK weather maybe shit, but 66 million of us mostly survive its effects every year, so Bernardo won't melt, freeze or shrivel up because of it.

I'd rather two more years of Wednesday's Bernardo, than £80m & having to find & blood a replacement.

I can't work him out. The raw emotion he showed when scoring & the graft & guile he puts into every game belies his "We'll see in the summer" narrative...

He must be the consummate professional. Desperately wants to leave, but is still willing to run himself into the ground & spill blood in the name of the club you wanna leave. What a guy!

HOWEVER, business is business, & if we were to happen across Bernardo on our CL travels, you can sure bet we'll be on the receiving end of what he produced against Real. :-/

Fuck that! Keep his price high & let him leave on a free after we've had his best years. The UK weather maybe shit, but 66 million of us mostly survive its effects every year, so Bernardo won't melt, freeze or shrivel up because of it.

I'd rather two more years of Wednesday's Bernardo, than £80m & having to find & blood a replacement.
Agreed, his mindset is ultimately professional In every way, shape and form, to do what he does on the pitch with the amount of passion and dedication Is mind blowing, considering he so desperately wants out.

Which of our 3 midfielders can Foden replace?
He scores and assists more than Bernie.
He can get around the pitch better than Kev and Ilkay.
They are all different but I feel if Bernie leaves Foden can take his slot. If Gundo leaves not sure.
I think he could replace any of them. Foden has a bit of every one of them in his abilities. Sometimes its to his detriment as he can fill so many holes he never really gets a steady position.

Precisely that.

But he has been a good and loyal servant. Worked hard and never stole a paycheque. If he wants a move for family reasons, I respect that and would sadly grant it (if given a fair offer for him by a club he wants to go to).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.