It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think Bernado is different. He's come and conquered, showed everyone how good he is and im sure there were doubts about him being a top top player when signed. He wants to move for family reasons, I wish he met a nice man woman instead but oh well. I will always support him, looks at how he performs for us. He's not leaving because he'd rather play for another team, just family etc.
Another two years in Manchester won't kill him or his family, then he can spend the rest of his natural in the sun with millions in the bank, & a trophy case full of medals, memorabilia & great memories.

It's his call & he wants out now, so fine. £80m, or he leaves on a free in two years time. Simples... \0/

Although the game was done and it was easy picking, Phil's cameo last night was top class. Pressing with intensity, positionally disciplined. Showing for the ball constantly, keeping it moving. Slowing it down when required. Exactly the attributes Pep would want from him in the central area. Then, when he had the chance to play an attacking pass it was beautiful.

I don't want Bernardo or Gundo to leave, but I think if we win the CL both probably will. They'd have done it all and some with City and you couldn't begrudge them a move. Much like the way Real have players ready and waiting but turned to old heads, it might not be the worst thing to bring in fresh faces and further evolve our style.

If we win the treble or even just the league and CL then most City fans would take a year transitioning into the next Pep team. We'd probably still pick up a few trophies along the way!

What do they reckon is the best bridge to go jump off in the world?
The Golden Gate Bridge? It averages 30 suicide jumps a year.

181002113456-01-golden-gate-bridge-restricted.jpg
"People have been known to travel to San Francisco specifically to jump off the bridge as approximately 75m (245 feet) above the water is high enough for 98 per cent falls to be fatal. According to unofficial estimates, around 1,500 people jumped into the water from the bridge’s deck."

"People have been known to travel to San Francisco specifically to jump off the bridge as approximately 75m (245 feet) above the water is high enough for 98 per cent falls to be fatal. According to unofficial estimates, around 1,500 people jumped into the water from the bridge’s deck."
If you want it to be fatal, just jump in directly above one of the pillars.

I agree, both still need to mature a bit more to fully earn Pep's trust, but if Gundo and Bernie leave they will need to and quickly!

I'm surprised but delighted how Jack has performed since the World Cup, the penny dropped for him and he's playing with so much confidence and belongs in our team now.

To me, Phil looks a different player when he plays centrally. He seems to relish the freedom to play that box to box role and i think he's ready to step up and make that position his own.

It will be hard to lose both Gundo and Bernie and i hope at least one of them stays, but with Phil and Jack continuing to grow and if we can get Bellingham in, i don't think the loss will feel as bad.
I agree with all above, but we’d better sign a winger pdq, kvaradonna from Napoli please, whatever it costs he’s perfect for us.

I watched a documentary about this once, as they recorded there were two people on different parts of the bridge jumped in the background…. Scary.

Bernardo's a strange one. He was interviewed by L'equipe after the match & was asked to comment on reports of him moving to PSG this summer.

He replied he was fully focused on City until the end of the season, but "We'll see in the summer"...

Even after starring last night, it sounds like he STILL wants out. \0/

My view is simple. If a club matches our valuation, he can leave with our best wishes. If not, he sees out the final two years of his contract. We win either way.
He is a strange one… he’s given that stock answer for the last 2 windows and yet he’s still here and performing with the emotion and passion, he showed against Madrid!

I love the guy and I pray he stays, but if he does go, then we want market value… being as he’s one of the best in the world, with a host of trophies, then that has to be circa 80-100m and not the shite that Barca think they can get him for.

He is a strange one… he’s given that stock answer for the last 2 windows and yet he’s still here and performing with the emotion and passion, he showed against Madrid!

I love the guy and I pray he stays, but if he does go, then we want market value… being as he’s one of the best in the world, with a host of trophies, then that has to be circa 80-100m and not the shite that Barca think they can get him for.
I think he keeps giving the same response to keep the Mrs happy. Probably wants to stay in manc until he can go back to benfica free as a bird. Needs to go home and blame city for the high valuation and lack of suitors. All the man wants is a quiet life with John the dog and a brew -:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.