It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Hi @tolmie's hairdoo so is it 2 midfielders no matter what? Even if Gundo, Bernie stay (Unlikely) and Phillips stay, what positions would the midfielders be trying to long term cover?

So Gvardiol (LB/CB)
Two Mids
No news on a winger then? (I’d love it to be Borges!)

Still hearing two for the middle, don't know how that feeds in to the potential outgoings.

Wouldn't read too much in to that just yet.

He was talking about City, not himself.

Love the guy to bits, but it has never been just about the football.

City have always maintained to Mendes, bring us an acceptable offer.
I have to ask. Does the fact that Pep did not feel the need to bring Bernardo on Sunday in what could have been his final home game at the Etihad an indication that he fully expects him to be here next season? The same can be said about Gundo. He did bring on Haaland, KDB, Rodri, and Stones so it wasn't a matter of protecting anyone...

I have to ask. Does the fact that Pep did not feel the need to bring Bernardo on Sunday in what could have been his final home game at the Etihad an indication that he fully expects him to be here next season? The same can be said about Gundo. He did bring on Haaland, KDB, Rodri, and Stones so it wasn't a matter of protecting anyone...

Let's hope so!

Could mean that Haaland Rodri, KDB and Stones are leaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.