It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Perrone is currently at the world cup with Argentina U20's. Scored and assisted in last nights game against Guatemala
Good point, I did see he was playing and completely forgot. I wonder what impression he left with Pep and coaches from training.

Good point, I did see he was playing and completely forgot. I wonder what impression he left with Pep and coaches from training.
prob depends how many we get in, a fully fit squad is a full bench, prob a waste of the lads at 20-22 to sit and get zero time over a loan where they play week in, week out.

I think Kovacic is being signed to play both the 6&8, help rodri but also able to play alongside him. I still think we sign him even if Phillips stays because we probably need extra legs in the middle.

Perrone is a good point, I wonder where he’s at. I was always expecting a loan maybe we will see more of him next two games. If not I’m saying definitely out on loan.

Wirtz/Szoboszlai
are good shouts and would expect that level of player not a big name. Someone from Portugal probably, we had scouts at Porto a lot at the start of the season didn’t we?

Perrone is in Argentina, participating in the U-20 World Cup. Last night he was their MOTM. He won't be featuring this season.
I would love to see the pair of Wirtz/Szoboszlai (who is already mates with Haaland), but I don't think we are looking at them.

Maybe Pep bring Borges into the squad?
Nowhere near ready...
I think Kovacic is being signed to play both the 6&8, help rodri but also able to play alongside him. I still think we sign him even if Phillips stays because we probably need extra legs in the middle.

Perrone is a good point, I wonder where he’s at. I was always expecting a loan maybe we will see more of him next two games. If not I’m saying definitely out on loan.

Wirtz/Szoboszlai are good shouts and would expect that level of player not a big name. Someone from Portugal probably, we had scouts at Porto a lot at the start of the season didn’t we?
You won't see Perrone any time soon. He's in Argentina leading the U20s for Javier Mascherano and very impressive in doing so...

Deutsche Demokratische Republik, East Germany, reunified with West Germany in 1990. Great news, yeah?

APTOPIX%20Germany%20Oktob_Schu.jpg
whats bernardo doing in germany(bottom center)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.