It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Isn't that the amicable response?
It's a strange one with Bernardo. He wants to leave, so one side of me wants him to fuck off for top dollar, but the other wants us to keep him & he can leave on a free when his contract's up.

Ultimately if we've put an £80m bounty on his head & PSG meet our asking price, I suppose it's best all round to allow him to leave with our best wishes & both parties can move on... \0/

It's a strange one with Bernardo. He wants to leave, so one side of me wants him to fuck off for top dollar, but the other wants us to keep him & he can leave on a free when his contract's up.

Ultimately if we've put an £80m bounty on his head & PSG meet our asking price, I suppose it's best all round to allow him to leave with our best wishes & both parties can move on... \0/
I truly believe he will be the main player for the next 5 years if we sign him on a long contract but at the same time; He no doubt has an agent getting the best deal for him, especially if he is to sign a long contract with us. We would be fools to believe every player we have is a martyr to the City cause.

I truly believe he will be the main player for the next 5 years if we sign him on a long contract but at the same time; He no doubt has an agent getting the best deal for him, especially if he is to sign a long contract with us. We would be fools to believe every player we have is a martyr to the City cause.
I've no idea of the details, but he's apparently resisted all contract extension offers from us so far, but has also respected City by not being an arsehole whilst pushing for a move.

Apparently it's not about the money. It's a change of lifestyle & culture he wants. Personally I don't see how Bernardo can fail to be impressed by the Manchester Ship Canal, the Curry Mile & being loved by City fans.

I mean what more could he want than taking a stroll on a summers evening along the canalside whilst chomping on a Camel One Kebab? That's enough culture, diversity & nature for anyone, innit? \0/

Mmmmm.... Yummy! :-)

photo0jpg.jpg

I think Kovacic becomes unplayable under Pep, he's 29 but your never to old to learn under Pep. Kovacic has all the ability to be an incredible player for us.
Id like to see him in the 6 role for us, decent back up for Rodri, can also play as an 8 on occasions.

Anyone else not encouraged by the fact Bernardo didn’t come on against Chelsea? I feel like if something was going on in the background he’d have been given the opportunity for one last hurrah, even just for 10 mins

Anyone else not encouraged by the fact Bernardo didn’t come on against Chelsea? I feel like if something was going on in the background he’d have been given the opportunity for one last hurrah, even just for 10 mins
Having a fit, fresh and health Bernardo ready for Inter is far more important than waving goodbye in a dead rubber.

I am pleased to say the number of clubs that could afford the fee and wages involved and be attractive to the player are few, so fingers crossed he will be here next season.

I think Kovacic is being signed to play both the 6&8, help rodri but also able to play alongside him. I still think we sign him even if Phillips stays because we probably need extra legs in the middle.

Perrone is a good point, I wonder where he’s at. I was always expecting a loan maybe we will see more of him next two games. If not I’m saying definitely out on loan.

Wirtz/Szoboszlai are good shouts and would expect that level of player not a big name. Someone from Portugal probably, we had scouts at Porto a lot at the start of the season didn’t we?
We won’t see Perrone. He is with Argentina u20s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.