It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

These 3 at various times have been our best players in their positions. Can't wait!?!?!?!?
I Would be sad to see them leave, but have to agree:
1) Gundog is closing in on being past his immaculate best
2) Bernardo clearly misses the Iberian Peninsula.... can't really blame him can you?
3) Laporte I would say can rightly complain he hasn't been given a fair crack to prove himself in a settled centre half partnership.

Great players all though

Im not saying they haven't been brilliant for us. Laporte fuked himself getting us over the line last season when he played injured last part of season etc. Will never been forgot but they all want to go dont they for one reason or another

We should be all over a deal for De Jong. He is exactly the player we need. Can dictate the game, has the energy and pace to get up and down the pitch. Perfect player for us. Swap with Bernardo if he wants out. Jude to come in to replace Gundo and we have a midfield three with Rodri that has everything and can ensure De Bruyne doesn't burn out.

Needing a fast winger is flavour of the month on here. The building process has already started. Let’s see who we land in the summer. Sane won’t be back imo.

Plenty of other targets to go for. I trust the club. The build we are currently doing will take a few more windows. Hard I know but we need patience while it happens. Might have to accept a few runner up places until then. Unless we magically turn it on and start passing to Haaland. I still think he can do more towards our buildup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.