It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Balde will be a great player. Left back, 19 and 1 year left on contract. Agent is mendes

Not sure if hes a barca through and through guy or not. If not, should be all over that one

Balde will be a great player. Left back, 19 and 1 year left on contract. Agent is mendes

Not sure if hes a barca through and through guy or not. If not, should be all over that one

agreed, we should be offering him a nice big pay rise and the chance to play for Pep. Has he had his price increase and new contract approved yet? I`m sure Barca still need to lose over 200m off their wages bill to comply with the La Liga rules?

Agreed to an extension, but Barca can`t register it due to finances. They`ll probably get it done somehow, but if not, we should be all over him. Forget about Theo, Davies and Nuno Mendes, this guy is the one

We’re not signing anyone I’m afraid. I always look on the bbc paper gossip column for a laugh. Not one mention of us signing anyone for weeks now. We must be skint haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.