It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Hanging for what? They either have the money or they don't mate.

Down to the last £100m of the Coutinho fund.

Let me tell you this. His dad knows exactly what they are worth and love a pound note as much as the next person.

He wants £350,000-per-week, wherever he goes.

Liverpool clearly don't have the transfer funds either, as they are offering Keita in exchange.
He coming to us like gvardiol the media are just pushing jude to Liverpool like what they did with haaland to madrid

He coming to us like gvardiol the media are just pushing jude to Liverpool like what they did with haaland to madrid
I’ve had a bit of doubt in my mind recently about this thinking he’s going Liverpool but I just don’t understand it when they need to refresh their whole midfield with 4 new players easily and spending close to £150m on him will take a massive part of their budget out. Plus the owners staying and I can’t see them spending more than 200m in the summer if that.

I’ve had a bit of doubt in my mind recently about this thinking he’s going Liverpool but I just don’t understand it when they need to refresh their whole midfield with 4 new players easily and spending close to £150m on him will take a massive part of their budget out. Plus the owners staying and I can’t see them spending more than 200m in the summer if that.

I think Henry has already set the stall that they won’t go even that big mate?

I think Henry has already set the stall that they won’t go even that big mate?
Yeah true unless there is some investment from Dubai that I have seen from reports. Which I don’t believe will happen at all I just don’t get how they think bringing only bellingham and maybe one more midfielder will work for them.

Hanging for what? They either have the money or they don't mate.

Down to the last £100m of the Coutinho fund.

Let me tell you this. His dad knows exactly what they are worth and love a pound note as much as the next person.

He wants £350,000-per-week, wherever he goes.

Liverpool clearly don't have the transfer funds either, as they are offering Keita in exchange.
They can’t offer Keita. He is out of contract in the summer so can go wherever he wants on a free transfer.

Do they know jude said yes to us and we just need to pay the money what we will do

They can’t offer Keita. He is out of contract in the summer so can go wherever he wants on a free transfer.
Why would they want Keita anyway he’s been their worst flop, that’s why we have a better position compared to the others in the race as we can send some of our youngsters as exchange as I believe Tolmie has suggested before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.