It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Do they know jude said yes to us and we just need to pay the money what we will do
I think they definitely know we have a much stronger hand in the race than they thought with Klopp coming at the club before we went to Anfield. I wonder if rumours are true he will decide after the international break would imagine Henderson and Trent will be licking his arse all week. Not saying city players shouldn’t do that either.

Declan Rice reps have sounded us out.

Bellingham still our priority.
Please no....talk about a step down
We should be approaching the players we want not desperate individual trying to get their client a huge step up that they are just not good enough gor approaching us.

Hanging for what? They either have the money or they don't mate.

Down to the last £100m of the Coutinho fund.

Let me tell you this. His dad knows exactly what they are worth and love a pound note as much as the next person.

He wants £350,000-per-week, wherever he goes.

Liverpool clearly don't have the transfer funds either, as they are offering Keita in exchange.
Bellingham ain't worth 350k a week....no way...it will cause problems in the changing room.....if its money he/his dad is interested ill pay the taxi ride for him to go to the scourers or wherever

I think they definitely know we have a much stronger hand in the race than they thought with Klopp coming at the club before we went to Anfield. I wonder if rumours are true he will decide after the international break would imagine Henderson and Trent will be licking his arse all week. Not saying city players shouldn’t do that either.
The media just saying that because let pushing him to pool his best mate is haaland and he pushing jude to city and jack said something to jude in dortmund

Bellingham ain't worth 350k a week....no way...it will cause problems in the changing room.....if its money he/his dad is interested ill pay the taxi ride for him to go to the scourers or wherever
But it probably includes bonuses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.